Monday, January 5, 2009

Blake & Amelia - 31st December 2008





A New Years Eve wedding... I nearly had one myself, but it got too logistically difficult. And what better place to have a new years wedding than at 'fireworks central', Melbourne's Docklands. A 'Hollywood Glamour' theme, with a couple so in love (even I got teary in the speeches!), and even better for me, a mini school reunion! (I went to school with the groom's sister, he was a couple of years older than me, and a few of the bridal party and their partners all went there as well, so I had a little social catch-up on the job!)

Cool details: Blake did a fantastic job of serenading Amelia with a great version of "The Way You Look Tonight", and then they 'boogied on down' with New Years fireworks going off in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment